TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this agreement carefully before using the Godfather’s Pizza online and mobile web site (the “Website” or, collectively, the “Websites”), and other applications and platforms, including but not limited to Godfather’s Pizza app (the “Application” or, collectively, the “Applications”). By using the Websites and Applications you agree to be bound by this agreement. Godfather’s Pizza provides the information and services on the Websites and Applications to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of the Websites and Applications constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices. Your use of the Websites and Applications is subject to the additional disclaimers and notices that may appear throughout the Websites and Applications. Godfather’s Pizza and its representatives assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the information, services or other material on the Websites and Applications. While Godfather’s Pizza strives to keep the information on the Websites and Applications accurate, complete and up-to-date, Godfather’s Pizza and its representatives cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.
We may provide information related to our restaurant locations, promotions, fundraising and franchising opportunities. Godfather’s Pizza grants you access to the site during the term of this agreement solely to receive these services. You may access, download, and print materials as necessary to receive these services. You may not license, copy, distribute, create derivative works from, frame in another web page, use on any other web site, or sell any information, databases or lists obtained from the Websites and Applications. When requested, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete user information. You shall not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Websites and Applications without Godfather’s Pizza’s prior written permission. You will comply with all privacy laws.
All materials on the Websites and Applications (as well as the organization and layout of the Websites and Applications) are owned and copyrighted by, licensed by, or used with permission that is granted to Godfather’s Pizza. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at the Websites and Applications is permitted without the prior written permission of Godfather’s Pizza. Godfather’s Pizza and other logos, product and service names are trademarks and service marks owned by or licensed to Godfather’s Pizza or its affiliates. Without the prior written permission of Godfather’s Pizza, or its appropriate affiliates, you agree not to display or use in any manner any of these logos or product and service names.
If you use the Websites and Applications, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, smartphone or tablet, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If your status as a user of the Websites and Applications is terminated, you will cease using the Websites and Applications and any information obtained from the Websites and Applications, and destroy all copies of your account information, password and any information obtained from the Websites and Applications. The Websites and Applications sell products to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use the Websites and Applications only with involvement of a parent or guardian. To enroll in the Godfather’s Pizza Loyalty Club (“Loyalty Club”) using the Website or Application, you must be at least 13 years of age at the time of enrollment. To determine if you are eligible to enroll in the Loyalty Club, please read the Loyalty Club Terms and Conditions. View the Loyalty Club Terms and Conditions here. Godfather’s Pizza and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
We may make available to you the ability to order online from participating Godfather’s Pizza locations. These terms apply only to orders placed through the Websites and Applications. Any applicable delivery fees, taxes and other amounts due in connection with your order will be identified when you place your order. You are responsible for payment of your order by means of a payment option made available through the Website and Applications. The Godfather’s Pizza location identified when you place your order is responsible for fulfilling your order and for any questions or other communications regarding your order including resolving customer requests for refunds, credits or replacement products. No refunds will be issued through the Websites and Applications. Please contact the Godfather’s Pizza location identified when you placed your order for any issues regarding payments and refunds. Discounts, coupons and other offers may not be able to be combined with online ordering. Every participating location may not have all menu items or offers identified through the Websites and Applications.
You agree that you will not disclose confidential information to any person or entity outside of your organization. You will not use or permit the use of any confidential information except as necessary in connection with the services provided. You shall use at least the same degree of care in safeguarding the confidential information as you use in safeguarding your own confidential information, but in no event shall you use less than due diligence and care. “Confidential Information” means all information or material which is obtained from password protected portions of the Websites and Applications or which is marked “Confidential,” “Restricted,” or other similar marking, known by the parties to be considered confidential, or which should be known or understood to be confidential or proprietary by an individual exercising reasonable judgment.
Privacy and Personal Information
On certain areas of the Websites and Applications and other digital properties, you may be given the ability to contact us by electronic mail, for example, to sign up for email notifications and newsletters about our products, promotions, to register for a particular sweepstakes or contest, or to sign up for push notifications about our products and promotions via our Godfather’s Pizza app.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Websites and Applications, you warrant to Godfather’s Pizza that you will not use the Websites and Applications for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use the Websites and Applications automatically terminates. You may not without the prior written permission of Godfather’s Pizza use any computer code, data mining software, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on the Websites and Applications or accessed through the Websites and Applications.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS AND THE SERVICES OFFERED AT THE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GODFATHER’S PIZZA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GODFATHER’S PIZZA, INC., ITS FRANCHISEES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, CONTRACTORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO ON THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS OR THE SERVICES.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Websites or Applications may now or in the future permit you to submit texts, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, text postings, and other materials and content (“Submitted Content”) to Godfather’s Pizza for possible publication on a Website or Application. Godfather’s Pizza will determine in its sole discretion whether to post any Submitted Content on a Website or Application and may delete any and all Submitted Content at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. Godfather’s Pizza assumes no liability for any information removed from our Websites and Applications and reserves the right to permanently restrict access to the Websites and Applications or a user account.
By providing Submitted Content for possible publication on or through the Websites and Applications, you understand and acknowledge that any materials or other communications you transmit in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, video, scripts, music, photographs, designs, plans, charts or other materials you transmit to Godfather’s Pizza may be used by Godfather’s Pizza anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever subject to the following terms:
- You hereby grant to Godfather’s Pizza a limited, nonexclusive, sublicensable, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute Submitted Content. This license includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute and tag any Submitted Content, as well as the right to sublicense Submitted Content to third parties, including other users, for use on other platforms, such as for use on mobile phones, in video or music software computer programs.
- You represent and warrant that you own the Submitted Content submitted to Godfather’s Pizza and all copyrights to the Submitted Content, and otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein, and the displaying, publishing or posting of your Submitted Content, and our use thereof, does not and will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submitted Content you submit to Godfather’s Pizza.
Changes to Websites and Applications
Godfather’s Pizza may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on the Websites and Applications, or terminate the Websites and Applications at any time. Godfather’s Pizza may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement. Accordingly, you agree to review the agreement periodically, and your continued access or use of the Websites and Applications shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
The Websites and Applications are intended for and directed to residents of the United States and all advertising claims contained in the Websites and Applications are valid only in the United States. This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement or the Websites and Applications shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nebraska, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Failure by Godfather’s Pizza to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Websites and Applications or this agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Any legal action or proceeding between Godfather’s Pizza and you related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of Nebraska, County of Douglas. If any of these terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© Copyright Godfather’s Pizza, Inc. All rights reserved.
4850-7846-7977, v. 3
Coca-Cola Getaway with Godfather's Pizza Terms and Conditions
Godfather’s Pizza “Getaway with Godfather’s Pizza” Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win.
- Eligibility: Getaway with Godfather’s Pizza brought to you by Coca-Cola®
Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or D.C.) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except the Promotion is not open to residents of Florida, New York, or Rhode Island. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Godfather’s Pizza Inc., its franchisees, licensees, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of a Vacation Getaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Sponsor and Administrator: Godfather’s Pizza, Inc., 2808 North 108th Street, Omaha, NE 68164.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Non-compliance may result in disqualification.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“ET”), December 1, 2023 and ends December 29, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- How to Play: During the Promotion Period you must be a registered user of the Godfather’s Pizza Loyalty Club or you must create a registered Godfather’s Pizza Loyalty Club account. Loyalty Club registered users as of the beginning of the Promotion Period will automatically be registered in the Promotion without additional action on their part. To become a Godfather’s Pizza Loyalty Club member during the Promotion Period, you can scan a QR code via the in-store advertising that directs users to godfathers.com where the entry form for the sweepstakes will be located, or click-through on the sweepstakes banner ad on godfathers.com to be directed to the landing page entry form. Alternatively, you can create a Loyalty Club account and enter to win by requesting an entry form to become a registered user by mail from Godfather’s Pizza Marketing, 2808 N. 108th Street, Omaha, NE 68164 before December 29, 2023. Return your entry form in an envelope with proper postage to Godfather’s Pizza Marketing, 2808 N. 108th Street, Omaha, NE 68164. Mailed in entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period. Must be legible and complete. No copies. One name on each entry and one entry per envelope. Limit one entry per person during the entire Promotion . You may not use more than one name or residential address or email address. You must complete your own entry. No use of any automated, form-filling, programmed, or similar service or system is permitted.
- Sweepstakes Prize: Godfather’s Pizza will select one winner at random during the week of January 1, 2024, or as soon thereafter as possible, and will provide the winner with a personalized e-certificate to the registered winner’s email address as soon as possible after selection of the winner. This certificate will include their full name and the amount of the reward in a full-color pdf and may be applied to a vacation travel. Once awarded, the recipient will submit a trip request to the dedicated email address on the e-certificate, and the Allure Travel by CTM team will assign their request to one of its dedicated participating advisors, who will plan and book their vacation.
Allure Travel by CTM Terms & Restrictions: This Travel Certificate is redeemable for the following travel services only: airline tickets, cruises, tours, hotels, and vacation packages. Reservations must be booked by Allure Travel by CTM and through one of our suppliers within our preferred network ONLY. Reservations must be requested no later than fourteen (14) days prior to travel and are subject to availability. This certificate is not refundable or redeemable for cash. If lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. Certificate may not be applied to online travel websites, and price comparison is not applicable. Additional rules and restrictions may apply at the discretion of the advisor. Any amount over the certificate value is the responsibility of the recipient. Once redeemed, the certificate becomes null & void. If partially redeemed, funds will remain on this certificate for future use. fees will apply to all cancellations or revisions requested by the recipient. A planning and/or research fee will apply to all travel services. All fees are nonrefundable. Please present the certificate to the advisor prior to making any travel arrangements. Leisure advisors are independent contractors affiliated with 1000 Mile Travel Group Hosting Services.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and its designees to use the entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. You are not a winner unless and until you have fully complied with the Rules and all award processes have been completed (including affidavits and any verifications required by Sponsor). All entries must use your actual name and residential address (as on your driver’s license or government ID) (no P.O. boxes). Documents must be signed by the parent/legal guardian of a minor, but all entrants must be at least 18 years of age. Entries become the Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from or prosecution of any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, Godfather’s Pizza Inc., its franchisees, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any damages, claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages (even if advised of the possibility of such damages). If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska or the District Court of Douglas County, Nebraska; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nebraska, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nebraska or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nebraska.
- Indemnity: By participating, you further agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Released Parties and their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, and liability of any kind resulting from or in connection with the Promotion or the Prizes.
- Promotion Results: Mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Winner List, Godfather’s Pizza, Inc., 2808 North 108th Street, Omaha, NE 68164 to receive the name of the grand prize winner. List will be sent once grand prize is awarded.
- 14. NO WARRANTY: ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS.